Wednesday 1 November 2017

Madrid Lookbook

Hi everyone! As you might know, last September I went to a short trip to Madrid with one of my best friends. I took so many photos of the outfits I wore while I was there that I decided to do a lookbook with all the outfits I wore. I know some of them are a bit too summerish for now, but considering that the weather in Malta is still not that cold I thought of sharing them anyway. Plus, you can always change them or style them slightly different by changing shorts to jeans or skirts - I just want to give you some outfit inspiration! Let's get right into the outfits!

P.S.: You might notice that the outfits are very similar to each other and that is because I tried to pack as little as possible for this trip!

Day 1 - Airport Outfit + Touring around Madrid



I chose this simple yet comfy outfit for during the flight as well as the rest of the day we spent touring this beautiful city.

White T-Shirt - Terranova
Jean Jacket - Primark
Black Jeans - Hollister
Bag - F&F
Shoes - Converse


On our first day we also went to a Pub Crawl and I wore this super casual outfit and thank god I didn't wear any heels that night because I wouldn't have danced so much!


Maroon off-the-shoulder Leotard - Bershka
Button up Skirt - H&M
Clutch Bag - New Look
Shoes - Converse
Lace Choker - Bershka



Day 2 - Retiro Park and Palacio de Cristal




Our 2nd day was quite sunny but I kept wearing my jean jacket and removing it a couple of hours later! Nonetheless, it was perfect for when I got a bit chilly.

Central Perk Grey T-Shirt - Primark
Jean Jacket - Primark
White Shorts - Bershka
Shoes - Converse
Bag - F&F




Day 3 - Mercado San Miguel and Tempolo de Debod



Super easy, super quick and super comfy!

White T-Shirt - Terranova
Light washed denim shorts with lace - Forever 21
Shoes - Converse


That's all for today! I hope you liked this and please let me know in the comments down below whether you want me to do these type of Lookbooks!

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment