Friday 17 November 2017

Your Wand, Your Rules ft. 3ina Mascara Collection

Hi beauties! It's finally Friday - YAY! I have a jam-packed weekend, what about you?! Today I will be talking about one of 3ina's latest launches - their Mascara Collection. I think if I had to pick one beauty item that I would take with me to a deserted island, it would be a mascara. I just loves the difference it makes after I apply it to my lashes. I've been applying mascaras to my top and bottom lashes for quite a while now that I almost completely eliminated applying eyeliner to my waterline. 

Today I will be reviewing two of 3ina's latest products: The Lash Primer and The Ultra Volume Mascara.


I tried out the following products as I was trying out a makeup look that I will be featuring in the following weeks on the blog and I also tried them for when I went out with my friends. 

I first tried the mascara without applying the lash primer and then I tried it on my other eye with the lash primer before. The Lash Primer is a creamy, glide-on base that lengthens, conditions and volumizes lashes. I loved the effect it does to my lashes - we all prime our face before starting our foundation and our makeup routine and we also prime our eyelids to get them prepped up for eyeshadow so why not do that for the lashes to help them look even more voluminous?! 


The Ultra Volume Mascara has an adjustable formula that is used in 3 steps for maximum effect, with the first coat separating and defining, the second lifting and curling and the third for ultra-volumized lashes. I love how it makes my lashes look extra long and so voluminous. I am honestly in awe of how amazing this product it - didn't know 3ina makes such amazing mascaras - 10/10 for me!!


That's all for today's post! Make sure to grab your favourite mascara from this collection! 


Happy Weekend and I'll talk to you next week!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

You can find any of the 3ina stores at The Point - Sliema, PAMA - Mosta and Qormi (next to Kiabi).

No comments :

Post a Comment