Friday 10 November 2017

Fall Essentials + Outfit - Part 1

Hi loves! It's Friday - and that means the WEEKEND is here!! I'm getting way too excited for Christmas haha (I know, there's still a long way to go!). For today's post I decided to share with you my Fall Essentials as well as an outfit suitable for Fall. I wanted to share with you two outfits and quite a lot of essentials haha! Therefore, I decided to split this post into two - this will be Part 1. Part 2 will go up next Monday so stay tuned for that! I will link all of last year's Fall related posts - make sure to check them out after you're done reading this.

Shall we get started? Let's go!

Essential #1 - Lipstick




From burgundy to lilac, ashy grey and the oh so classic deep red, these are all shades that in my opinion are a MUST for this season. 

Shades from left to right: 

  • Golden Rose Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick in 14
  • Gerard Cosmetics in Gravity
  • 3ina Chubby Lipstick in 113
  • Deborah Milano Fluid Velvet Matte Lipstick in 12
  • ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in LAX


Essential #2 and #3 - Scented Candle and Perfume



I love candles during this time of the year. I don't know why but they always get me in the mood to be productive and I really like lighting up one in my room just to get me in the spirit - this one is in the scent Lavender! Also, my favourite perfume at the moment is this one right here. I love its scent plus it was given to me for my birthday so that makes it extra special!


Essential #4 - Eyeshadow Palettes





I had to narrow my choice down to three! In my opinion these are the three must have eyeshadow palettes to create that smokey eye makeup perfect for autumn - from purple to browns and black. 



My top 3 palettes are:
- Artdeco Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey
- ColourPop Palette in Saucey (collab with iluvsarahii)
- Morphe 35F Palette



Outfit




For this particular season I like to keep my outfits quite simple - the important thing is that they keep me warm and that they are comfortable. What I like to do is accessorize (normally with chunky scarves).

For this outfit I picked this white cosy sweater and I paired with my favourite pair of blue jeans. I gave you two options as to scarves - one is black and white, chunky and slightly bigger (perfect to wrap around you!) and the other one which is a checked blue and red scarf is shorter and although it does keep you warm I mostly wear it to give the outfit a bit more style. Finally, my favourite pair of boots which are my brown rider boots.



Happy Weekend!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Tommy Hillfiger
Black and White Scarf - H&M
Blue and Red Checked Scarf - Stradivarius
Boots - Forever 21

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

2016 Fall Related Blogposts:

Guide to Fall - Fall Essentials
Fall Lookbook
Fall Inspired: 5 Fashion Statement Pieces + Makeup Look

No comments :

Post a Comment