Tuesday 4 December 2018

Easy Bronzy Makeup

Today's blogmas post is a simple makeup look. This look is somewhere between natural and smoky. Without further ado, let's get into it.

For foundation I am using my usual one - L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation. I have been using a buffing brush instead of a beauty blender to apply foundation or concealer on my face as I found it quicker and you actually waste less product this way!

For concealer I have been super tired lately, so a concealer is a must have for me! I have been trying out a new concealer which is the Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector and apply that to under my eyes as well as my pimples (which I've been having quite a lot of!). To set everything off I use the Artdeco Powder Foundation to set everything in place and have a matte look.


For my eyebrows I've been using the Catrice Eyebrow Stylist. I have found this SO useful because I don't have to carry a brush to fill in the brows and a spoolie to put everything in place. It's a dual-end product so on one side you have the eyebrow pencil and on the other end you have the spoolie, which is very convenient!

For my eyeshadow I use the Kathleen Lights palette in collaboration with ColourPop. I first went in with Taurus and applied that all over my lid as a base colour. Afterwards, I applied a mix of Virgo and Capricorn to my outer V to create more of a smokier look - although it's still quite a natural look. I blended everything together really well. I then used my fixing spray on my brush so that it helps with making the eyeshadow shade more pigmented and applied the Kiko Milano Long Lasting Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow in the shade 234 which is a gorgeous copper gold shade.


To finish off the look I applied a bit of liquid eyeliner on my lid and mascara to my top and bottom lashes. For my contouring I used the Catrice Matte Bronzer Powder which is water resistant and my current favourite - it stays on for so long plus it is super affordable! 


I finished the look by applying a bit of blush and a pink-nude matte liquid lipstick with the Essence Colour Boost in 04 mad matters.


And that is the finished bronzy look...easy right?!

Thank you for reading yet another blogpost - I will leave a link to the recent blogmas posts as well as vlogmas videos at the end of this post. Also, don't forget to participate in the ongoing giveaway before it's too late!

I am also answering some of your questions in the upcoming vlogs so if you have anything you want to ask me feel free to do so here.

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography


No comments :

Post a Comment