Wednesday 8 March 2017

Soft Berry Tones - Spring Appropriate Makeup

Hi dolls! Hope you've started the week on a positive note and that you're all enjoying the blog posts I am uploading 😄  I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who read last Sunday's post of How to Contour & Highlight - it was very well received 💗 If you would like any tips or 'How to:' of any other current trends at the moment whether fashion related or beauty related please let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear from you.
Today's post is a soft berry toned makeup look which is perfect for the upcoming spring weather. I will be using the Morphe 35F palette which I recently got hold of. I will only be focusing on the eye look and the lipstick shade but if you want me to do a full face routine or a foundation routine, let me know because I'd love to do that! Okay, let's get started!!



I first started this look by first applying a beige/white shade all over my lid. I like to apply this so that it acts as a base for the rest of the shadows. I like to slowly build the intensity of colours that are quite vibrant. I first applied the 2nd shade from the 3rd row of the palette which is a shimmery pinkish-purple shade and applied that to the outer V of my eyelid. Using the same fluffy brush I picked up the 6th shade of shimmery purple from the same row and blended this shade together with the previous shade.




To intensify the berry tone I applied the first shade from the 4th row which is a deep shimmery purple and used a denser fluffy brush so that the colour can be intensified even more. You can also use Fix Plus or Setting Spray, spray it on your brush and then dip the brush into the shadow - you'll have a gorgeous shade of purple ❤ I blended everything out until everything was completely smooth.

Finally, I applied a mix of the matte mauve shade (5th shade, 3rd row) and the shimmery pink shade at the very end of the 3rd row - focusing only on the middle part of the eyelid. For the inner part of the lid I used the very lightest shade in the palette (1st shade in the 1st row) and applied that to the inner parts of the lid as well as the inner part of the tear duct to brighten the eye.

I grabbed that same dark shade of the deep shimmery purple and applied that under my lower lash line to compliment the rest of the eye makeup. For the lips I used the Sleek Matte Me liquid lipstick in the shade Bittersweet 1036. That is it! Super easy right?





Let me know what you think of this makeup look and whether you liked it or not!

Special thanks go to Jessica for being oh so patient with me and helping me out in yet another great blogpost and Sabrina Sacco for her amazing photography skills and for capturing all the plans and ideas I had in mind to actually something that you guys can read and see! Thank you ladies 😘

I will most likely have another review up later on this week so stay tuned!

Take care,
Deborah X

Links:
Morphe 35F Palette - CultBeauty
Sleek Matte Liquid Lipstick - Melita Health and Beauty, St.Julians

No comments :

Post a Comment