Sunday 22 April 2018

Amsterdam 2018 - Day 4 #Travel

Why am I feeling that these travel blogposts are ending so quickly? I mean, I still have to share with you all about my Milan trip but after that it's coming a bit to a halt with my travelling - exams are coming up heh! BUT I already have an idea of where my next trip might be!

For today I will be sharing with you what we did on our last full day in Amsterdam. 

Zaanse Schans



Our first stop of the day was visiting Zaanse Schans. I had visited this place with my parents about two years ago and although the weather was a bit warmer, it was still as beautiful as I remember it. Zaanse Schans is a neighbourhood of Zaandam, near ZaandijkNetherlands. It has a collection of well-preserved historic windmills and houses. Some of these houses are actually souvenir shops with typical and traditional dutch souvenirs such as tulips and the famous clogs. It's such a peaceful area and I would definitely recommend visiting it if you're ever in Amsterdam.




Ajax Stadium





The Amsterdam Arena is the largest stadium in the country and it is the home of the association football club AFC Ajax. I am personally not a football fan but I still love visiting stadiums - mainly due to the fact that I love seeing how such stadiums can be transformed into anything that is needed; whether there is going to be a football match or a musical concert. Plus, I love trying to understand how football works!



And that's it for today's post! Milan vlogs will be up in the next couple of weeks.

If you missed any of the vlogs or blogposts, I will link everything at the end of the post!

Love,
Deborah X


No comments :

Post a Comment