Saturday 7 April 2018

Ciao Milano!

Hi everyone! 

It feels so long since the last time I talked to you! I have been so busy and so blessed to travel so much these last couple of months but for the time being I don't have any trips planned (yet!) so I am going to do my best to upload more regularly. I have so many posts prepared but so little time so please bear with me!

The day after I got back from Milan I planned a photoshoot with Maria Christina. I was still feeling the #milanovibes so I decided to make a simple yet wearable outfit out of it featuring one of my favourite shoes at the moment!



For this simple outfit I wore my white t-shirt with the I love Milano caption which I got as a souvenir from Milan. I think they're really cute and you can easily tie a knot at the bottom of it to make it look more fun! I wore over it my over sized denim jacket.



For trousers I decided to go with my usual high-waisted ripped black jeans. Finally I finished off this look by adding a slight pop of colour with these pink sneakers. I love the colour of them and being a pastel colour I thought they're perfect for this changing weather.


That's it for today but stay tuned to more outfit posts, reviews, makeup posts and much more!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Outfit Details:

T-Shirt - from Milan
Denim Jacket - Primark
Black Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Downunder 


No comments :

Post a Comment