Saturday 28 April 2018

Sephora Haul

Hi beauties! Hope you're all having an amazing day. A couple of days ago I posted my collaboration with Claire from Attaire. We recently went to Milan to watch Harry Styles (yes, we're huge One Direction fans!) and we went to both Sephora & Kiko. However, due to the amount of products we bought (we're not even guilty!) I decided to split the products in two posts - Sephora Haul & Kiko Haul. If you're interested you can check out the entire video here and the Kiko Haul here.

I'm not usually one who buys a lot of skincare products but weirdly enough Sephora had these amazing masks and I've heard so many good things about them that I really wanted to try them out.

All the products I got from both Sephora & Kiko
Items I got from Sephora


I haven't tried all the products that I got but I will still tell you what I got & why I got them! By far, my favourite purchase would have to be the Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes. I have been wanting this palette for quite a while now and although I know that Too Faced Palettes are quite expensive, in my opinion I don't mind paying that much on an eyeshadow palette if it means it's of an amazing quality (not willing to spend that much money on for example a foundation though!). I love the colours and as with all other Too Faced Palettes, they're so easy to blend. I created a makeup look with this palette for a photoshoot I had recently - let me know if you would be interested in reading all about it on the blog & I would be more than willing to do that.


The next thing I purchased is a classic red cream lip stain. Claire raved about this one when she got a couple of months ago and so I decided to give it a try and I purchased it too! I just love the pigmentation of this lipstick and how long it stays on considering that it wasn't too expensive! This is in the shade 96 Red Velvet.



Next up are the skin products that I got. What I was most excited to try out were these face masks. They had a huge variety of them but I randomly picked four. I actually already tried the Algae Face Mask.


They all claim to help with different areas of your face but the one I tried out is supposed to purify and detoxifies the skin plus it helps gets rid of impurities for a fresh and radiant complexion. I loved how smooth my face felt right after I used it and it did help with my black heads on my nose too!

Next up is this exfoliating cleansing cream. I haven't found the time to try it out yet but I have been wanting another charcoal cleansing cream because it really helps with my skin impurities and blackheads, let's just hope this is a good one!


Finally, I got the waterproof eye makeup remover because let's face it, I'm too lazy to have a long skin care to routine to remove my makeup because all I want to do after a night out is jump into bed (literally!). Therefore, as soon as I saw this I knew I had to get it because I knew that the process to remove my eye makeup will be faster now!


I also got a couple of samples which I haven't tried out yet but I will let you know once I use them!


Don't forget to check the video here and the Kiko Haul here.

Thank you for all your support guys!

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment