Friday 13 April 2018

Mind the Gap.

Good Morning everyone! Hope you're having an amazing day - it's almost the weekend, YAY! At the moment I am busy (what's new?!) with Student Fest 2018 which is basically a production that is directed by university students and I'm taking part alongside talented students. We have three shows this weekend & I'm so excited!


I called today's post Mind the Gap for the simple reason that the t-shirt that is featured in this post is from London. For those of you who have been to London know that this phrase is frequently used when using the underground - ''Please mind the gap between the train and the platform!'' As you all know I went to London recently so I wanted to have this piece in my wardrobe to remind me of that trip!


While I was in London I vlogged and I also did a Lookbook so make sure to check them out if you haven't done so already (I'll link them at the end of the post). 


It was quite simple to create this outfit. I love these type of outfits because they're so laid back and comfy. And I think by now you know that when I say ''laid back and comfy'' I only mean one thing - my boyfriend jeans. I got them about two years ago and I still wear them frequently (maybe a little too much!)


I simply paired my London themed grey t-shirt with my distressed boyfriend jeans (you can even tuck in slightly the t-shirt!) and finished it off with the comfiest shoes I own at the moment i.e. my pastel pink sneakers.


How easy was that?!

Thanks for reading yet another blogpost & thank you for all the support!! Make sure you 'like' Distorted Priorities here if you haven't done so already and follow me on Instagram here!

Love,

Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

London Vlogs: Day 1, Day 2 & Day 3
London Lookbook

Outfit Details:

T-Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Stradivarius
Shoes - Downunder

No comments :

Post a Comment