Saturday 28 April 2018

KIKO Haul

Hi beauties! Hope you're all having an amazing day. A couple of days ago I posted my collaboration with Claire from Attaire. We recently went to Milan to watch Harry Styles (yes, we're huge One Direction fans!) and we went to both Sephora & Kiko. However, due to the amount of products we bought (we're not even guilty!) I decided to split the products in two posts - Sephora Haul & Kiko Haul. If you're interested you can check out the entire video here and the Sephora Haul here. I did splurge just a bit at KIKO so let's just get started!







The first thing I got is this Water Eyeshadow in the shade 234. I've never bought anything like it before but I was very intrigued to try it out. The sales girl at KIKO explained to me how to apply it and I also bought the brush to go along with it. I tried it out for a makeup look and let me just tell you, it's PIGMENTED! I also used some setting spray on the brush to make it even pop.

When I went into the store I started looking for a primer because I had one from this brand and I loved it. However the sales girl showed me one of their newest product which is this CC Blur. It acts as a primer but it also helps with correcting your blemishes and spots. I tried it out already and I absolutely love the result it gives you. It literally blurs your imperfections and therefore when you apply the foundation and concealer it helps with having that flawless look!




Next up is this Prime & Fix. I had never bought a setting spray from KIKO but I decided to give it a shot. I tried it out after I had completed my makeup look for a photoshoot a couple of days ago and it really helped with keeping everything in place. In my opinion, I think that this product is perfect for the upcoming season here in Malta. 



This next product I haven't tried out yet - it's the Standout Volume Mascara. I loved the packaging and tube. It's so sleek and shiny! I will let you know what I think of it once I try it out.




Another product I got is this Daring Look Eye Marker. I love how precise it is and how easy it is to create a smooth and thin line on your eyelids. 



Lastly, a product that (again!) is a newbie for me is this one right here. This is a liquid metallic eyeshadow in the shade 02 from their newest collection. Its colour is SO pretty - it's a mix of gold and rose gold and it is so pigmented and metallic. I also used this product int the middle of my eyelid alongside the water eyeshadow that I talked about earlier, to create a bit of a contrast and I absolutely loved it!



All in all, I am honestly obsessed with all of the new products I got from KIKO! It's such an amazing brand and whenever I go abroad and find out there is this brand somewhere in the city, I make it a point to go and visit it!


Happy weekend everyone!

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment