Monday 4 December 2017

Chunky Scarves for Winter '17

I don't know if it's just me but I LIVE in chunky scarves during the winter and upcoming cold season. I feel they make a statement in an outfit plus they keep you super warm and cosy! There are so many cool designs and colours and textures for chunky scarves and I seem to love them all!

For Day 4 of Blogmas I decided to share this outfit with you which is my opinion is casual yet smart. I would definitely wear it for a lunch date for instance or even if I'm going for a coffee with one of my friends!


I have been loving wearing these white jeans as you can see from this post as well as the previous posts I posted as part of Blogmas! This time I paired these jeans with a sheer maroon shirt and I slightly rolled the sleeves. 



I finished the look by wearing my beige booties with just a little bit of a chunky heel to make the outfit look more dressy. Obviously, finished off this look by wearing my most recent purchase which is this black and white and grey chunky scarf which keeps you so warm!



That's it for today's post. I'll talk to you tomorrow! 

Love,
Deborah X


Outfit Details:

Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - River Island
Scarf - H&M

Photography: Maria Christina at MCMifsud Photography
Nails: Christina at Femme Beauty

No comments :

Post a Comment