Friday 1 December 2017

Plaid Shirts to kick-start December!

Hi everyone! Today's post is a very special one. As I have already said on Distorted Priorities, today is the start of Blogmas 2017! Basically, I will be posting a new blogpost everyday from December 1st to December 25th. The topics will obviously include beauty and fashion as well as topics where I can discuss certain issues with you and have a 'one-to-one' conversation.


Apart from that I also collaborated with some amazing brands and I will be having 10 days of giveaways. The first giveaway will go up on December 2nd so stay tuned for that!

Today's post is going to be an outfit post because these are my favourite type of posts! I recently purchased this plaid shirt while I was in Madrid last September and I fell in love with it. It's so light and gives such a fancy look to your outfit! At first I thought I could wear it as like an oversized dress-shirt but then I realized it was way too short for that! So I decided to pair it with a white pair of jeans simply because I tried to pick a colour which is in the shirt itself so that it would compliment the jeans better and create a contrast between the top and the bottom of the outfit.



For shoes I wore my brown booties with a chunky heel - I love this boots, it's all furry inside so it keeps my feet warm and toasty! As per usual I finished the outfit with my Michael Kors watch!


I hope you liked this first blogpost as part of Blogmas 2018 - tonnes more coming your way!


Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Tom Tailor
Watch - Michael Kors

Photography: Maria Christina at MCMifsud Photography
Nails: Christina at Femme Beauty



No comments :

Post a Comment