Tuesday 19 December 2017

What's in My Makeup Bag?

Being a makeup and beauty lover, friends and family members that know me; know that I LOVE makeup! This meant that this year I got a lot of gifts consisting of a makeup bags with beauty goodies inside of them (not complaining!). I use these makeup bags to store brushes and other products. Recently I have been using this makeup bag which I got from one of my best friends (thank you Julia!) and I have been carrying it with me. Basically, inside this makeup bag I store any of my makeup essentials - makeup products that I use everyday so that if I'm in a rush and need to do my makeup in a different room or in my car or at a friend's house, I can simply grab this makeup bag and I'm good to go! Obviously, I don't have any palettes in here as they don't fit but other than that I try and fit everything in here! Let's start taking a look at what's in there, shall we?!



The first two items that I will talk about are my foundation, concealer & pressed powder. For concealer you know I have been using this Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer for a while now and I wouldn't change it for anything! However, I would like to try out new products so if you have any recommendations, both drugstore and high-end let me know in the comments below! For foundation I have been trying different ones but I've been recently obsessed with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. It's very light weight and it gives me full coverage plus it smells so good! For pressed powder foundation I have been using the Artdeco Sun Protection Powder Foundation. You can read all about it in my recent review right here. You can purchase all of Artdeco Cosmetics products from any of Brown's Pharmacies.


In my makeup bag I like to keep also my 3ina Lash Primer as well as two of my current favourite mascaras which would be the Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara as well as my 3ina Ultra Volume Mascara. When I want to look extra-presentable and do that extra effort I like to wear my L'Oreal Superstar Liquid Eyeliner. The eyeliner stays on all day and it doesn't smudge at all!

For my brows I like to use the Rimmel Brow This Way Pomade because it's quick and I don't need to carry a brush with me!


For blush I like to keep the Maybelline Blush in Peach Pop. It's very natural and I love it for an everyday makeup look!


For my lips I like to keep natural lip colours and lip balm to use for everyday and that is why I have my Artdeco Lip Brilliance Lipgloss and my Maybelline Baby Lips in Dr.Rescue. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll talk to you very soon!

Until then..

Love,
Deborah X


No comments :

Post a Comment