Wednesday 13 December 2017

My Top 5 - Festive Season Lipsticks

Am I the only one who is getting SO excited because Christmas is super close now? Yeah, me too! Today I decided to share with you my top 5 lipsticks that I think are perfect for this festive season. I have done a blogpost similar to this where I shared with you my top 5 summer lipsticks and you guys seemed to have loved it so I thought why not do one related to Christmas time? Obviously, when I think of Christmas time and this festive season I instantly think of reds and maroons so I thought I'd share with you my favourite five!

#1 - Deborah Milano - Velvet Matte Lipstick in the shade 06


#2 - Rimmel - Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour in the shade 500 Fire Starter


#3 - Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick in the shade 14


#4 - ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Love Bug


#5 - NYX Matte Lipstick in the shade 10 Perfect Red


I love all these shades because of their texture - they're smooth and have a silky texture on your lips. Also, they stay on for quite a long time! So I promise you, you're covered for all the dinners and parties that Christmas brings with it - you'd still look on point after finishing your dinner!

Hope this post helped you in some way or another!

Love,
Deborah X


No comments :

Post a Comment