Saturday 16 December 2017

Review: Artdeco Makeup from Brown's Pharmacy

Hi loves! A couple of weeks ago Brown's Pharmacy sent me over a couple of products to try out from the brand Artdeco. I have used this brand before because I owe an eyeshadow palette which I love and use for when I want to create smokey eyes. However, I had never found this brand in Malta (as I got my palette from the UK) so I was very excited when I discovered that Brown's have these products stocked!

Today I will be reviewing a couple of products I tried out during the past couple of weeks.


First, I will be talking about the Liquid Camouflage Full Cover Foundation. This is an extremely high coverage foundation without looking cakey. The long lasting foundation hides any imperfections that you might have whilst giving you a radiant appearance. After this foundation dries it becomes smudge-proof. I loved how it has such a high-coverage formula yet it still feels light and natural on the skin.

Moving on to another face product (1st in the above photo), we have the Double Finish matte-finish powder cream foundation. This foundation combines a cream foundation and a powder foundation in one. Therefore, it has a creamy consistency but is still quite powdery. This has a medium to strong coverage and is perfect for normal to combination skin. I loved the coverage this product gives especially for those days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup, however, I would prefer a powder consistency rather than this cream foundation.


The last face product I will be talking about (3rd in the above photo), we have the the Sun Protection Powder Foundation with SPF 50. If you're looking for a matte finish after you've applied your foundation this is it! This Powder Foundation gives your look a natural and fresh looking appearance that (in my case) lasted for hours without having to re-apply throughout the day. I also love its packaging. I normally drop or break powder foundations after I've used them for quite a while and they normally don't seal the product that well. With this product, it has an open click 'system' which can be used to easily open to product or lock it securely. 


Next up we have two lip products and one eye product. First I am going to talk about the eye product and that would be the Soft Eyeliner Waterproof in the shade 45. This eyeliner is super long lasting! After the liner dries it becomes smudge and waterproof. I used this because I wanted to switch things up and change my makeup routine and tried this out instead of my usual black eyeliner. I loved how it has such a creamy texture that it simply glided on my waterline. It can be easily blended out after you've applied it. 


Moving on to the final two products which are the Lip Brilliance Lip Gloss (I tried out various shades) as well as the Soft Lip Liner Waterproof. The Lip Brilliance Lip Gloss comes in a variety of shades. They lightly cover the lips in long lasting shine. Obviously, since this is a lip gloss the focus of this product is not on covering your lips with a particular shade but rather to give your lips a particular shade of gloss. I personally prefer matte lipsticks but I still loved how it looked on me and if you're looking for something different to switch things up in your makeup look, I highly recommend trying this out. 


The Soft Lip Liner Waterproof, again, comes in a variety of shades. Its formula is made specifically to make it extremely long lasting. After drying, it is wiping resistant and waterproof. Due to its creamy texture it allows you to apply the lip liner with more precision.

Those are all the products that I got to try out! Thank you goes to Brown's Pharmacy for sending me over these lovely products. All of the products I mentioned plus other products from this range can be found at any of Brown's Pharmacy.

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment