Thursday 21 December 2017

Reviewing & Testing Out New Products ft. Rimmel #2

A couple of weeks I received the 2nd PR package from Rimmel and I am finally sharing with you my thoughts about it.


First of all, can we just take a second to talk about how cute this makeup bag is?! For the products I will be reviewing the following:

- Eyeshadow Palette
- Stay Matte Liquid Colour in 500 Fire Starter
- Lip Art Top Coat in

To be quite honest with you I didn't expect too much of this palette for the simple reason that considering the price of this palette I thought that the colours would not be as pigmented. Although I was partially right, most of the colours of this palette are actually quite pigmented. What I didn't like in this palette is the two-sided brush that it comes with, I always thought they would make the product look cheaper! But other than that I really liked how the colours look on my lid and how pretty they all are.



As for the lip products I am obsessed with these two! First of all, I think that the Lip Art top coat idea is super cool. I applied mine on the red matte lipstick just int the middle of my upper and lower lips and I ended up with such a cool effect - almost like a glittery gradient! As for the matte lipstick it is AMAZING. I love the colour, it's the perfect red colour and I loved how matte it is and how it doesn't dry your lips at all.





That is all for today's review - hope you liked it!

If you want to read the first review I did on Rimmel products you can check it out here.

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment