Wednesday 20 December 2017

How I remove my makeup

I know these posts are coming to you slightly late but I am determined that all 25 #blogmas posts go up no matter how late they are!

Today I decided to share with you what I use to remove my makeup. I have a variety of products that I use and I alternate between them depending on how much makeup I would be wearing.


The first thing I do is remove my makeup with a cleanser or some kind of micellar water. I have a number of products I like to use and I normally switch between them. I simply apply this all over my face and move it in circular motion on my face to remove all of the makeup - even my eye makeup. That's why I love these products because they are gentle to the eye and they do not sting at all! I use either of the following three products:

- Uriage Eau Thermale - Thermal Micellar Water (read the review here)
- Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser (read the review here)
- Simple - Micellar Cleansing Water


After I'm done removing my makeup (and looking like a panda!) I rinse everything off with warm water and where necessary I like to use regular cotton pads. 

After I've removed my makeup (or so I think I did!) I like to make sure I removed all of the products from my face so I use the Dermalogica Clear Start Foaming Wash (got mine from Melita Health & Beauty). I apply this again all over my face and rinse thoroughly. 


Then, I use a dry towel and pat my face to remove any water or excess products. I then lightly spray my face toner all over and leave it to dry. I use the Ziaja Manuka Tree Purifying Face Toner (read the full review here).  


To finish off I apply the Vichy Smoothing and Illuminating Cream (got mine from Melita Health & Beauty) to make sure I go to sleep with my face completely makeup-free and clean! 



That's it for my routine on how I remove my makeup - Hope you enjoyed it!

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment