Sunday 3 December 2017

Soft Look using Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

Hi loves! #day3 of Blogmas is upon us! I decided to switch things up a bit and go for a makeup look today rather than other outfit. For today's look I decided to go for a soft peachy look using one of my favourite palettes at the moment and that is the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. I am obsessed with the shades on this palette and although this palette is normally associated with fall and autumn due to its shades, I still think that this look is wearable if you're going out during day time!

Let's get on with it!



I started off this look by first applying the shade Chaser (2nd shade from the left) all over my eyelid to even out any discolorations on my eyelid. I then moved on to using a beige colour to start working on my crease and I did that by using a mix of Sauced & Low Blow (3rd & 4th shade from the left respectively) and worked the colour into the outer V of my eyelid.



I then continued building on the intensity of the outer V by applying He Devil. If you want to make it more of a smokey look you can always add En Fuego to the outer V, however, be careful with the amount of product you use as it might be too intense.


To finish off I simply mixed the shades Dirty Talk & Scorched and applied them from the inner corner of the eyelid to right before the crease shades of the outer V start to create a clean and beautiful transition. It is important to finish off this eye look by blending everything well and not leaving any harsh lines.

For lips I used the ColourPop liquid mattel ipstick in the shade Clueless.


That's it for today's post - I hope you liked it!

I'll talk to you in my my next post!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: Maria Christina at MCMifsud Photography
Nails: Christina at Femme Beauty

2 comments :

  1. I've been dying to get this palette! Love the look!

    Christine xx (http://beautyinyoureyes.weebly.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with this palette! Thank you so much Christine XX

      Delete