Tuesday 12 December 2017

My Beauty Wish List 2017 - Top 5 Eyeshadow Palettes

Hi everyone! Today I decided to do something different as I have never posted a wish list before. Just a little disclaimer - I am not doing this post to look like I am asking for these things from my family and friends or anything like that. I'm just doing this to help you out with even more gift ideas (these are beauty related) or even if you want to buy something new to add to your makeup stash or you're looking for a new eyeshadow palette - I'm here to help!

Eyeshadow Palettes

If you know me, you know that I believe that you can never have too many palettes! I believe that even if the shades are similar to each other - EVERY palette is different in its way! As you will see there are a number of palettes that I have accumulated and to be honest with all of you I am also doing this list for myself to have every palette that I want to buy for future reference haha!

#1 - Tartelette Toasted Palette €50 - Shop online here


#2 - Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay palette €59 - Shop online here


#3 - Too Faced Natural Love Eye Shadow Collection £59 (approx. €66.46) - Shop online here



#4 - Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Palette £33 (approx. €37.17) - Shop online here


#5 - Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette $16.87 (approx. €14.21) - Shop online here



I hope this gave you some inspiration on what new palettes you can buy either for yourself or for someone else for 2018!

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment