Saturday 23 December 2017

Quick & Easy #OOTD

Hi everyone! Today's outfit is a very simple one. It's also very easy to put together. I shot these photos a couple of weeks ago and as you can see I shot it as the swings. I realized while I was shooting this outfit that the little kid inside of me is still alive haha! I loved going up and down the slide - I remembered of all the fun times I used to had as a kid when my parents used to take me to the swings to play!

Enough about me fooling around haha!! Let's get into today's outfit. As I told you earlier, it's super simple and I think it's suitable for when you have some errands that you need to do or you're just going somewhere where you simply want to be relaxed and comfy.


I bought these pink cropped hoodie a while ago and it has been my favourite thing. It's a hoodie but it's still stylist because it is cropped one. I wore it over my high waisted denim jeans and finished it off with my white Nike. 



This brings us ALMOST to the end of #blogmas posts! I hope you enjoyed them so far and I hope you'll love the remaining ones. I always love posting blogmas posts because I get to post so many exciting posts for during the Christmas time. 

Thank you for reading yet another one of my blogposts and for all your support in 2017! 

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Cropped Hoodie - Primark
High Waisted Jeans - New Look
White Nike - Urban Jungle

Photography: MCMifsud Photography 

No comments :

Post a Comment