Friday 22 December 2017

Review: Lancôme Gift Set

Hi friends! I'm back with another blogpost. A couple of weeks ago I got this gift set from my cousin. To be quite honest with you, I have never actually tried Lancôme so I didn't know what to expect.


This is what the set looks like. It comes with three products: Monsier Big Mascara, Le Crayon Kohl and the Matte Shaker.

I didn't have any expectations for any of these three products since I had never tried this brand before. I tried the mascara first and I was honestly SO impressed with it. I normally stick to my usual drugstore mascara - the Maybelline Rocket Mascara (honestly don't know what I would do without it if it stops being produced!). This mascara made my lashes look so big and so full and it's super dark which is what I love about it because sometimes I find mascaras that are not as dark and it looks like you didn't put any mascara on your lashes at all!

wearing the Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
I haven't worn black eyeliner for a while as I usually stick to just mascara on my bottom lashes but I decided to give this product a try. Obviously, it doesn't have to be very difficult to find a good pencil eyeliner but what I liked about this product is that it glides on your water-line very easily and doesn't burn my eye or make my eye watery (yes, I have tried eyeliners that did that to me!)


Finally, is the matte shaker. Guys, this product is SUPER pigmented. It is a matte liquid lipstick. It is a bit of a bright colour so I would keep the rest of the makeup look quite simple if I would wear this on my lips so that it would be the centre of attention!

Thank you all for reading yet another blogpost and I'll talk to you later!

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment