Saturday 2 December 2017

Comfy Sweaters & Vests

Morning everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day ๐Ÿ˜ It's time for #day2 of Blogmas. I'd appreciate if you give me any feedback regarding the topics and the posts that I'm writing about and if you have any suggestions please do let me know!

Today's post is another outfit one - I love these so much ❤️


This outfit is very particular to me. It's because I paired a comfy blue sweater and I tried to make an outfit that is more 'night-out' appropriate. I paired this sweater with my white jeans as well as my blue vest. For shoes I used the same shoes I wore in my previous post - brown booties!



On another note, I am so excited for Christmas. However, I have been so busy that I haven't had any time to listen to Christmas music or decorate the house with my family, but today I promised myself I'm going to work on that! So wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜˜



Don't forget we have a giveaway (as part of the 10 days of Giveaways!) at the moment which ends next Tuesday so make sure you enter here

Another post will go up tonight so stay tuned for that!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Tom Tailor
Scarf - Stradivarius
Vest - H&M

Photography: Maria Christina at MCMifsud Photography
Nails: Christina at Femme Beauty


No comments :

Post a Comment